Held every 1st full weekend in October!
The 2019 Louisiana Cattle Festival's Beef & "Anything Goes" Cook-Off will be postponed to a later date. Please check our social media platforms for the new date announcement. Stay tuned!
Prizes will be awarded for First, Second, and Third place for each divison and category, as well as Overall Grand Champion! People's Choice award will be given based upon general public votes; the team with the largest amount of votes will win!
1. All dishes must be prepared on site with enough for sampling by four judges, as well as public tasting.
2. Samples are not to be given to anyone without a designated sample tasting bracelet. Bracelets will be sold on site by festival personnel.
3. Sample tasting may begin after your four judges' entries are collected for judging.
4. Cooking teams must provide all equipment. No washing of pots/pans or dumping will be available on festival grounds. Water and electricity will be available for participating teams.
5. Ice chests will be allowed to contain food for preparation in the cook-off. We ask that you please do not bring in beverages or food for consumption.
For more information and to download entry forms, please see below: